Return and refund policy

fitnessforpeople.com provides payment and scheduling services to fitness instructors who listed products and services in fitnessforpeople.com. All complaints and disputes about classes and products are between the sellers (fitness instructors) and the buyers (members). Sellers are fully responsible for issues caused by their products and services. See Terms Of Service for more details.

All the payments using fitnessforpeople.com are not refundable in full.

Classes

For online live classes, fitnessforpeople.com will refund up to 60% of the amount you paid to us. The remaining 40% is non-refundable in any case whatsoever.

Services

For services, it is sellers’ full responsibility for handling the refund and the return. Fitnessforpeople.com will not responsible in any case whatsoever.

Products

For digital and physical products, it is sellers’ full responsibility for handling the refund and the return. Fitnessforpeople.com will not responsible in any case whatsoever.

©2020 fitnessforpeople.com version 20200911

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account